* If the stopper doesn't work, when you pull the connector out of the water inlet, water can spurt out due to the pressure of the internal pressure of the base.
* Please be careful with water not to come in contact with an electric power supply.
* As soon as the water spurts out, you should lock the stopper by your fingers very quickly and try again to fill the base fully. If the base is not full, the column cannot be fixed.
* Do not try to put air in the base with the pump after the base is filled with water. Water in the base can flow back to the pump.
* Even though you tightened the air/water inlet with the wrench hard, air can leak out of the inlets very gradually.
It is not defective. You can refill the air in the column from time to time.
However, if air leaks significantly in a day, please contact to email@example.com.
Comments can be added by Member only.